When looking for an eco-friendly way to clean your house, you should consider the benefits of steam cleaning. With this cleaning method, you gain a way to use tap water as an effective cleaning agent. Even better, steam cleaning sanitizes and disinfects various surfaces, including flooring and more. You can even use steam cleaning to clean fabrics in your home, such as those on your couches. Combining heat with high pressure, steam cleaning allows you to penetrate deep into surface pores to eliminate various types of viruses and germs. It also removes residue, mold, bacteria, dirt, and grease. If you have already cleaned your home with harmful cleaning products, steam cleaning gives you a way to remove the film and residue left behind by those cleaning agents.
Messes can arise at any time of the day, in any location. Some are easy to access and fairly straightforward to clean. Others, are challenging because they have been spilled on a difficult-to-clean surface such as upholstery, fabric certain types of flooring or countertops, drapery, or more! And, sometimes a mess, stain or spill has penetrated into the fibers or tiny crevices of a surface, making it nearly impossible to adequately clean. The ultimate cleaning tool that is easy-to-use, portable, lightweight, and extremely powerful is a handheld steam cleaner. The Vapamore MR-75 Amico Handheld Steam Cleaner is an outstandingly powerful tool in a compact package.
No matter what business you run in what industry, it probably goes without saying that customers and employees have a reasonable expectation of cleanliness. And often, it is not just a minimal amount of cleanliness that should be achieved. Customers get a better impression of your business when they walk into a clean setting. Employees have better morale when they can clearly see their workplace has been well-cared-for. And, that is just the aesthetic perspective. It is important to keep your business clean and disinfected so that bacteria does not grow and spread, causing illness. But, using chemicals can be inappropriate or ill-advised in some settings, such as food preparation, and most chemical cleaning products are exceptionally dangerous. For these reasons and more, every business should invest in a high quality, powerful steam cleaner and/or vacuum. Steam cleaners are an economical investment because once you have purchased them; all you need is water to operate them. Further, they clean and disinfect up to 99% of bacteria without the use of any chemicals. And, not only that, they are incredibly easy to use and efficient for business cleaning. Below are 3 businesses that absolutely need to invest in a steam cleaner for their business cleaning needs.
We have all been to a bachelor pad and noticed its signature appearance and smells. Bachelors are notorious for lacking cleaning skills to keep their homes clean and inviting. Cleaning a bachelor pad can look and feel insurmountable at times, but it does not have to be. Bachelors may be intimidated by selecting the appropriate cleaning products or knowing the correct way to clean things but, fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. A high-powered handheld steam cleaner is the ideal cleaning tool to keep a bachelor pad clean and odor free.
- Use your Vapamore steam cleaner to clean and disinfect all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom including, ovens, grills, appliances, sinks, faucets, showers, toilets, mirrors, tile, baby toys, pet accessories, carpet or upholstery stains, stone floors, vinyl floors, wood floors, grout, freezers, garage floors and windows. Your steam cleaner can also clean fitness and workout equipment, sports gear, golf clubs and more. Further, steam cleaning is great from cleaning HVAC equipment to ensure your HVAC runs properly and provides the best quality air. Additionally, take your Vapamore steam cleaner outside and use it to clean things like our BBQ grill, patio furniture, garage, automobiles, motorcycle, RV, boat or other small ATV recreation vehicles. And, don’t forget to steam clean your jewelry, including rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and more.
- CONSTRUCTION SITES:
- Whether you are cleaning a home construction site during a new build or remodel, or a commercial construction site, Vapamore steam cleaners can handle the job. They can remove wallpaper, vinyl and paper stickers, clean up after fire damage, remove stains, remove graffiti, remove ink, and provide general site and equipment cleaning.
- FLOOD AND FIRE RESTORATION:
- If you are cleaning up a site after a floor or fire, a high-powered steam cleaner is the ideal tool because it can remove stains, clean up mold and mildew and help clean up equipment as well.
- ALLERGY CONTROL:
- If you or a loved one suffers from allergies chemical cleaning products may only exacerbate allergies. Asteam cleaner can help keep your home free of allergens such as dust mites, spores, mold and mildew.
- AUTOMOTIVE, MOTORCYCLE, BOAT, RV:
- Maintaining your automobiles, motorcycles, boats and RVs has never been easier. Easily detail the interior including stain removal, as well as clean the exterior including the wheels, brake dust, engine compartment, etc. Additional auto shop uses include grease removal, engine and part cleaning, flushing, and more.
- PEST CONTROL, BED BUGS:
- Pest control typically involves heavy, harsh chemicals and may not fully eradicate your pest problem. High-powered steam cleaning can kill bed bugs, dust mites, and other pests without the use of any chemicals. To learn more about removing bed bugs, see our bed bug videos and treatment pages for more details.
- GROUT CLEANING:
- Grout cleaning can be one of the most difficult cleaning tasks because it requires getting down on the ground and endlessly scrubbing. Steam cleaning makes the process easy and is far more effective. Steam penetrates the grout to lift and remove stains and leaves behind ground that looks like new. Clean grout on your tile and stone floors, as well as showers and enclosures.
- HOSPITALITY, RESTAURANT, COMMERCIAL KITCHENS:
- The hospitality industry must stay clean to provide good service and stay up to code. Use your steam cleaner to economically and efficiently clean ovens, cook surfaces, cutting boards, exhaust hood filters, degrease equipment, sanitize surface, clean grills, reduce and remove odors, clean bathrooms, floors, walls, furniture, air vents and much more.
- GUM REMOVAL:
- Gum is incredibly hard to remove and often can leave stains. Steam cleaning easily lifts and removes gum, as well as cleans stains, to leave behind a clean, undamaged, fully sanitized surface. Steam clean sidewalks, walkways, tile, cement, and other surfaces.
- HOSPITALS AND CARE FACILITIES:
- Hospitals and care facilities can clean patient rooms and equipment including bathroom fixtures, showers, floors, furniture, drapery, hand rails, air vents, wheelchairs, bedding and more. This chemical-free cleaning method is ideal for healthcare settings because it is great for pest control and bed bug prevention/elimination, a helps reduce allergens.
We have all heard of the “5 second rule” and many of us have probably used it. The 5 second rule applies to dropped food (especially food we really want to eat) and the “rule” states that if it is on the floor for less than 5 seconds it is safe and acceptable to eat. We may not do this as much in public places where the floor seems dirty but are probably more apt to do it in our homes where the floors are relatively “clean.” The problem is – the floor in your home may be far dirtier than you realize, especially if you wear your shoes inside your home. The shoes you wear outside that walk all over the sidewalk, parking lot, offices, schools and other places you visit in a day pick up germs, bacteria, fecal matter and more and if you wear those shoes inside you transfer all of that bacteria to your home’s floor. But, even if you do not wear your shoes inside, just by living in your home there will automatically be bacteria on the floor. Bacteria can transfer to dropped food in just one second so ultimately – the 5 second rule is not really a rule at all.